Saturday, March 16, 2013

I AM FINE-I AM NOT-I AM-AM NOT

I can't be the only one sitting at my desk on a Sunday morning studying for a Science test that I have tomorrow. I can't be the only one, I CAN'T BE! 
From my writing I might seem stressed, but I am not. Okay? I am perfectly fine. I can totally handle this. I mean its only three test I have this week. I could totally handle this. Its only 3 test and 2 essays due this week. I am fine. I am not stressed at all. 
Oh, what the heck. OF COURSE I AM STRESSED. Can I handle this? NO! Am I fine? WHAT DO YOU THINK? OF COURSE NOT!
Yes....my major problems.....are exposed to the world. 

So if you have any ideas or ways to handle this please help me! Or if you are going through a similar situation share it in the comments! 

I am not stressed a single bit about these testS in this week........said no student ever. 

1 comment:

  1. What can I say? I know this post is from a long time ago but, what the heck? I don't want to move on to middle school. Im in 4th grade and by what you wrote, I DONT WANNA GO TO MIDDLE SCHOOOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete