Monday, February 25, 2013

View of this morning to now. Get Well Soon :)

Waking up at 6:00 AM as always. Slowly dragging myself to the washroom to get prepared, I wasn't feeling very good already. By the time I got dressed and got down stairs its already 6:30. "You don't look very well today." Mom stated. I nodded and took my seat at the kitchen table. Mom left the room for 2 minutes and swiftly came back in with a temp. measure. She forced my mouth open and put it under my tongue. It was such an uncomfortable feeling. Time seemed so slow, but it was only 2 minutes. Mom took the measure out and read it. "Fever, no school!" She yelled. "Get back into your pajamas and rest in your room." She demanded. As she said so, I did. Now, its already 11:30. Still feeling sick, I decided to write you all a brief description of my day so far.

Hope to be able to update you guys soon again. To all who is sick out there too: Get Well Soon and God Bless you. <3 <3

Smile x) 

No comments:

Post a Comment