Saturday, February 16, 2013

Outfit of the Day!!

So, I believe all of you use You Tube (youtube.com ). And on there, there are different Channels. Beauty Channels, Comedy Channels, etc. Most of the Beauty Channels do "Outfit of the Day"(OOTD)! So I decided to do one on my blog! (I even might do this pretty often!) Here it is.... my OOTD's comes with a description of each item! Read on......

Still a bit cold in where I live (no more snow), so this warm cozy Hollister Sweater suits me perfectly!
On the inside, I am wearing a blue T-Shirt with a Pink Superman Logo dripping. I bought this online from bluebanana.com. If you want the link to buying this, ask in the comments or email me.
I am wearing UEBERLABEL colored skinny jeans today. I am wearing the pink one on the very left of the picture. Very comfy!
Classic me with my classic purple converses. I love these! I love converse1 GO CONVERSE!
Pink-ish, purple bag. I got this from Kipling. It's a shoulder bag that goes across.

So that's my OOTD! I will do more soon! Next time, I'll try using Polyvore. So its not all seperated!
I'll blog again soon! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment