Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines Look Part 2

Are you ready? Are you excited? I hope you are! Cause here is Part 2 to the Valentines look!

NAILS
Base Coat to protect your nails. SO important! It makes applyng other colors easier too.
Lightest baby Pink nail polish is suggested. If not just keep your nails natural with a base coat so its SHINEESS. Both are suggested.

HAIR
For this, it really depends on your hair color.
If you have blonde hair, I usggest you to go with Taylor Swift's Hair Style (as shown in the picture)
If you have brown , black or bronze hair color I suggest big waves. (as shown in the picture)
USE HAIR STRAIGHTENERS!!! Curlers aren't the best!!!

Tutorials on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNsqmvJZplQ
- For brown, black or bronze hair
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVcDNrug5h4
- for blonde hair (this is the best one i can find bu tit is not the blonde color)

So thats Part 2, for hair and nails!
Stay tuned for part 3! Which will probably be outift!


3 comments:

  1. I really appreciate the effort you put into your posts on this blog. You went researching for tutorials too! I recently discovered your blog and I am enjoying it! I just read all your posts! I have brown-ish hair, and I really like the hair given on this post. Gonna try it out soon! Thanks for making such a nice blog. I hope you post more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realized I didn't reply to your comment, but that was meant to be a reply to you! But Im also gonna make some new changes and advancements to this blog :) Make sure to check this blog out more often and share it with your friends! Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Woah! Haha :) I've been so caught up with school and so much fun I totally didnt post on this blog for like ever! But I totally appreciate that you bothered reading my posts! And thanks for commenting, Im gonna start blogging more often now! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete